Art of Cuisine
Dunedin: The city’s new cookery school Art of Cuisine has released its July programme.
The Green Island-based demonstration kitchen, which opened last month, gives foodies an opportunity to meet and talk with the chefs as they see recipes created. Each class is limited to 20 people allowing guests to easily see the demonstration so they can take techniques home and try them in their own kitchen.
Seafood, Middle Eastern flavours, wholefoods and chocolate all star on the programme with tuition with locally based chefs.
The programme is:
- Wholefoods with Chloe Humphreys - 6.30pm Tuesday 14 July 2015
- Seafood filleting and cooking with Aidan Dickson - 6.30pm Thursday 16 July 2015
- Middle Eastern with Ben Davidson - 6.30pm Wednesday 22 July 2015
- Chocolate 101 with Liz Rowe - 6.30pm Thursday 23 July 2015
- Sweet Pastry with Jocelyn Peterson - 1.00pm Wednesday 29 July 2015
- Japanese with Jaeho Lee - 6.30pm Thursday 30 July 2015
For more information: artofcuisine.co.nz